Sneak peek! Race pics are slowly trickling in, this is one of the few that have been uploaded already.
A couple of (fun) facts:
- I have no recollection whatsoever of running through the Brandenburgertor in the back there.
- I’m smiling, sorta. Or maybe it’s rigor mortis settling in.
- My running form looks dreadful. Whatever, that’s mile 26 there, and I’m RUNNING. Who needs form.
- My shorts are not too short, I’m just really tall. By the way, these shorts were a leaving present of my SoCal work buddies. Awesome.
- Whoever told race photographers to shoot from the ground up should be jailed.
- T-rex hands, rawr.