For everyone who’ll be pinning on a race bib this weekend wondering why the hell they ever signed up for this.
- To win at life.
- For the medal.
- For the shirt.
- To be part of the running community.
- For the challenge.
- For the triumph.
- Carb loading.
- Oh yes, bananas, bread, pasta, pastries.
- To be a badass.
- Bragging rights.
- To get your act together.
- To set goals and actually achieve them.
- To wear awesome running clothes.
- To cope with what life throws at you.
- For the pain.
- For the joy.
- To get runner’s legs.
- To do something you never thought you could do.
- To beat a time.
- To beat an (unnamed) other runner.
- For the accomplishment.
- Because others inspired you.
- Because of how running makes you feel.
- Because you can.
26.2 To blog about it.
Go and be awesome this weekend!